You can find a range of Tewkesbury Treats products in some of our local stockists:
112 High Street. Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 5JY
As well as offering a delicious breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea menu, The Carousel also serve up much sought after milkshakes, chocolates, ice creams, cakes and brownies right in the heart of Tewkesbury.
17 High Street, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4AA
Recently opened, BREW offers a fantastic range of tea, coffee, light lunches and cake, (including a big range of our treats!) in a warm and cosy environment.
Sudeley Castle and Gardens
Vineyard Street, Winchcombe, Gloucesterhire, GL54 5JD
Nestled in the Cotswold hills, Sudeley Castle makes the perfect day out for the whole family. Pop into the Castle Pantry for a range of light bites, coffee and cake, and brownie of course!
The Chestnut Tree
High Street, Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire GL54 2AN
Set in the heart of one of the most picturesque Cotswold villages, The Chestnut Tree is under new ownership, and serving up a delicious range of hot and cold food and drink including a selection of our treats.
The Old Post Office Shop
Main Street, Street, Beckford, Gloucestershire GL20 7AD
Open 7 days a week in centre of Beckford, The Old Post Office Shop offers up a range of tea, coffee and cake as well as hot daily specials making it the perfect pit stop right on the edge of the Cotswolds.
Touching Souls Tea Room
Tewkesbury Abbey, Church Street, Tewkesbury, GL20 5RZ
Situated within the grounds of the magnificent Tewkesbury Abbey, Touching Souls Tea Room offers tea, coffee, a large range of homemade cakes and a few Tewkesbury Treats alongside.
Become a Stockist
If you’d like to stock our treats, we’d love to hear from you. We specialise in brownies, blondies and rocky road, so you can be sure you are offering your customers a tasty treat that will have them coming back for more.
Some of the benefits of choosing Tewkesbury Treats products include:
- Always freshly hand made to order.
- The best quality ingredients, including real butter, Callebaut chocolate and local free range eggs from Court Farm Shop, Stoke Orchard.
- Large range of flavours and seasonal products available at Easter and Christmas.
- Our brownies can be served cold or can be warmed up and served as a dessert
- As they are freshly baked, all of brownies and blondies have a good shelf life and can also be frozen.
- Free delivery and realistic minimum order requirements
- We provide full allergen and ingredients lists for your Food Management System and can provide an allergen matrix for quick reference.
- We can work with you to create custom or unique flavours.
- Flexible payment terms
- A listing on this page and promotion through our social media accounts.
We offer a varied range of flavours and will continue to expand on these in the near future. Our current flavours include:
- Brownies: Classic Belgian Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Oreo, Chocolate Orange, Lotus Biscoff, Nutella and Bueno, Crunchie, Crispy M & M, Smarties White Chocolate Buttons
- Blondies: Jammie Dodger, Lotus Biscoff, Nutella
- Rocky Road: Classic Belgian Chocolate, Lotus Biscoff
Our treats are well suited to cafes, coffee shops, tea rooms, farm shops, delicatessens, restaurants and we offer delivery throughout Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire and beyond!
If you’re interested in stocking our treats or receiving some sample trays, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.